Text size: A A A

Report a Code Violation

There are three ways to report a code violation:

1)  In person at the Kentwood Police Department located at 4742 Walma Ave SE Kentwood, Michigan 49512

2) You may contact Code Enforcement directly at (616)-656-6574

3) You may report a violation online by clicking HERE.

All complaint information is kept confidential.