CITY OF KENTWOOD PLANNING COMMISSION
TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2010
KENTWOOD COMMISSON CHAMBERS
4900 BRETON AVENUE
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance (Maurice Groce)
C. Roll Call
D. Approval of the Minutes of February 23, 2010.
E. Approval of the Agenda for March 9, 2010
F. Acknowledge visitors and those wishing to speak to non- agenda items.
G. Old Business
Case #10-09 ? Consideration of a Street Tree Regulatory Ordinance.
H. Public Hearing
Case #2-10 ? Quaker Steak & Lube - Special Land Use and Site Plan Review for a Drive-thru restaurant located at 4515 28th Street SE
I. Work Session
There are no work sessions
J. New Business
Set public hearing date of , for:
K. Other Business
1. Commissioners? Comments
2. Staff?s Comments
*Public Hearing Format:
1. Staff Presentation ? Introduction of project, staff report and Recommendation
Introduction of project representative
1. Project Presentation ? By project representative
2. Open Public Hearing (please state name, address and speak at podium. Comments are limited to five minutes per speaker; exceptions may be granted by the chair for representative speakers and applicants.)
3. Close Public Hearing
4. Commission Discussion ? Requests for clarification to project representative, public or staff
5. Commission decision ? Options
a. postpone decision ? table to date certain
b. reject proposal
c. accept proposal
d. accept proposal with conditions.